December 15, 2011

LIFE

I have 4 siblings.
2 brothers and 2 sisters.
Because of LIFE
we all live in different states right now.
It's really weird when I actually think about it.
But like I said, it's our life.

This Christmas my youngest brother is serving our church in Sacramento.
The rest of us wanted to do something special for him.
My very creative older sister came up with this idea.
"We Love You!"

We couldn't all be together for Christmas
and even though I'm not the recipient of this gift,
it's really comforting to see all these faces 
and see the wonderful family I have.

I wish we could all be together during the holidays.
But here we are.
In this little jpeg.
And that will have to do for now.

Love much,
Beth

3 comments:

anna. said...

such an adorable idea! me and my sibs are doing something like it for my mom...and we picked it long before i checked out your blog ( :

Ashley said...

Aw Beth that is adorable! You have such a cute family :) Im sure your brother will love that!

Ben and Janelle said...

So cute. :) I love it.