November 14, 2011

M.M.R. #4

Let me just start with what's buzzing in the newsroom.
What do you expect?
My newsroom is full of college girls.
But as a reader of Hunger Games myself, I have to agree.
It looks pretty good.

With Christmas on it's way,
it's time we start thinking about what to get those oh-so-picky people in our lives.
I've been thinking of putting together a "Reporter Survival Kit" for hubby
and I think these are a must for the techno-geek in my life.
Especially these touch-screen gloves.

How many times have I wished I had a pair.

I think the title of this article speaks for itself. 
How to Have an Uncomfortable Conversation with a Problematic Coworker (Without Being an Asshole)
 And since I've already apparently had an issue with this,
I'm definitely taking note.
You probably should too.

The job hunt continues in our house.
I found these tips from Forbes pretty helpful,
but I wonder how true they actually are?
I guess we'll see after I apply them to my current resume.

The new "hot" word in the cyber world is
The Cloud.
What is it?
A floating human transport device, of course.
OK...
Maybe that's the wrong "cloud" but this whimsical mass transit is quite entertaining.
I'd take a ride.

Finally,
I'll leave you with a funny.
Describes my recent work experience maybe a little too well.
JOKES!

Love much,
Beth

3 comments:

Kaylee Jo said...

wait...what happened? I work at BYUB and my brother just told me the other day he saw you...what happened?

Natalie Marie said...

Ah man, I was so hoping the extra Monday morning reporter about our favorite real estate agent would make the cut ;)

anna. said...

I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE HUNGER GAMES MOVIE COMES OUT.

and i want those gloves too. real bad.