February 27, 2011

Girlies

I don't usually get along with girls well.
I can count on one had how many really close girl-friends I've ever had.
But I definitely lucked-out when I picked my major.
There are so many wonderful, talented, beautiful people that I've come to love.

Brian is out of town for the SDSU game and one of my closest girl-friends has a husband that travels a lot for work as well.
So we decided it was time for some good, solid girl time.

My home-making self went crazy!
Cheese fondue and all the fixings.
Chocolate fountain (borrowed from Mom and Dad) and all the dippings.
Oreo cheesecakes.
Home-made cookies.
Mocktails.
Now.... I didn't make everything, but let me tell you, it was quite the spread.It really was a blast to get together with other passionate, driven, energetic women
Attention all other broadcast girls: You were invited.... You missed out....

BUT
We've decided to make a tradition of this.
Brian's out of town next month for the NCAA tourney.
Who's in?

Love much,
Beth

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie Marie said...

seriously one of the best nights I've had in a long time! Thanks Beth!!! Love ya :)

Corinne Roxanne Davis said...

I am SO in love with last night :) I love this... I might steal that picture for my blog to brag about how fabulous you are. We are doing this again next month with all camera batteries charged...And I can host to give you a break my love. Thanks again for a great night!

Lauren C said...

So much fun! Thanks again girls! ..and especially Beth for making all the yummy treats! T-minus-three weeks to work off the chocolate fondue.... :)

anna. said...

wish i was still in utah with you girls ) : all i have out here are boys. still good friends...but not the same.