April 18, 2011

Looking Forward

Brian and I have had so much fun these last couple months.
We both were the busiest we've ever been before.
But we've also accomplished more than we have ever accomplished.

And to carry on with that tradition...
Here are our plans for this summer:

1. Friday we leave on a trip to DC to babysit these guys for a few days. This means we'll also be spending Easter in DC with my parents
(who are currently vacationing back East)

and my uncles who live in MD/VA.
Some how I have to figure out how to pack 3 dozen orange rolls in my carry-on without turning them into tortillas.
(Joe's request.... how can I say "no" to him?)

2. Create a website for my write of a father.
When we bought our new computer we bought the adobe web design package with plans of doing this.... We'll see how it goes.

3. Complete P90X's 90-day challenge.
We've started this 2 times before and we always get too busy to work-out for an hour each day or we get just plain old burnt-out.
I have 30 lbs. to loose and Brian would like to gain about that much.
We started today... and so far so good.
Thanks to my wonderful calorie counting app that helps me keep track of everything.
Have I mentioned how much I love technology?

4. Save enough money to buy Final Cut for my nerd of a husband.
He spends all his "free" time playing with computer and video programs and he absolutely loves it.
This picture is one he took on his mission and the edited and photoshopped to make it look like a small scale village.
Amazing stuff right?

5. Move...
Not far away... but we'll talk more on this later.

6. Celebrate our 1 year anniversary in Florida.
My sister Andrea is working for Disney down there and we want to go see her and my adorable nephew.
Plus free Disneyworld Trip?
How do you turn that down?

7. Launch a new blog.
I'm not going to get into any of the nitty-gritty right now because I'm still working out the kinks.
But thanks to Corinne for helping me come up with this wonderful idea.

8. Help with the creation of a new KBYU sports show.
This one is mostly just Brian.
(We'll vote later on names.... got any suggestions for a Utah High School Football Show?)

9. Get Brian a smart phone.
I feel bad for the kid... really I do.

10. Read *5* books off of the "Classics" list.
But it's hard to spend the money on the good books when I find interesting no-name books at Big Lots for $0.50.
It's a rough life I lead.... really.... it is.

Well that's the end of the list for us.
I'm sure we'll find plenty of other things to keep us busy as well.
But for tonight, sitting and cuddling and watching a movie with my husband and low-calorie popcorn sounds like heaven.
And I'm off.

Love much,
Beth

2 comments:

Corinne Roxanne Davis said...

Beth! You have so many exciting things ahead of you... and a LOT to do. Good thing you have such a great husband to do it all with :) And I'm honored to be a small part of your blog post. I MEAN it...Your blog would be amazing! Please do it :) xo

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

I love all of those things! Terrific goals! Terrific. I am doing P90X too. Two 90 day sets in a row.

I love you sista!