July 12, 2010

REAL Date Night

So like Brian said, we have been extremely busy and now that I have some time I'm going to overload you with posts and updates!  A few weeks ago Brian and I managed to take a day off and get out for one night.  My dad won tickets to the REAL Salt Lake Game. It was so much fun.  I've been to a few soccer games in my day, but I've never been a professional game.  See, my family is really big into basketball and football.... I even know the basics baseball.  But soccer is DEFINITELY not something we do a lot of in my house.  It was so good to have Brian there to describe the rules to me and I know he enjoyed it as well.
We ended up running into our friend David at the game too.  He's the one standing up in the left side of the picture. Hi David!!! :)
Ha Ha....  It started raining in the middle of the game and there was some lightening they stopped the game and asked everyone to gather under the balconies.... ya right! We stayed right where we were... but I did wrap up a little bit so I could stay dry.

After the game, which REAL won by the way, was a special concert by David Cook. Brian told me he has never been to a concert that really really enjoyed.  I've been to quite a few and I find the only way to make them REALLY fun is to enjoy the people you're with.  Lucky for us it's not hard to have fun together and Brian actually admitted having fun even though neither of us really knew David Cook's songs very well.  Thanks Dad for the tickets... and thanks to Brian for an amazing date night.

No comments: