July 12, 2010

ONLY 28 DAYS!!!!

So we got our engagement pictures back from our photographer and we both just LOVE all of them.  Angela Marie does such a great job.  We took our bridals on Saturday and so we should be getting those back soon enough as well.  But here are just a couple of my absolute favorites.
Ya.... we love each other a lot.
SCANDELOUS!!!
Thanks to Jake Taylor for our "LOVE-ly" graphics
Oh oranges...How you have bonded us!
Angela told him to make me laugh.....
Isn't my honey so handsome??  Oh I just love him!
I wish I was good at serious faces... I just look silly.
I love that Brian looks so peaceful next to me... It makes me feel so good.
I love the vintage look Angela puts on the photos.  It fits us so well.
So many people drove by and honked... I don't know if that's a good thing or not.
This was the first night-shoot Angela had done... and I thought she did a wonderful job.

Well folks... that's all for now.  I hope you enjoyed them and I can't wait to really start my life with Brian.  ONLY 28 DAYS!!!!!

1 comment:

Living Presidents said...

seems like your life is all about your husband. just don't turn out to be one of those 40yr old people who have no friends besides the people at church and relatives