July 9, 2010

Life As We Knew It

Life as we know it is completely changing. It's all coming at us really fast. But I guess that's what makes it really fun. We have been so busy this past week in preparations for getting married and setting up our new home. We have been greatly blessed with the opportunity we have to be staying where we will be staying thanks to a family friend. It's a miracle in fact. I don't know how we'd do it any other way.
So, we have been preparing the house. It's exhausting work but it is so worth it. Before and after pictures will come eventually when we're completely done. It is the cutest little house ever. It's been so fun to work on it with Beth. She's such a hard worker. I know this isn't much of a post but I just thought I would update everyone since it's been a while. But it's been a while because we have been sooo busy starting our new life and ending our old life as we knew it. It couldn't be more exciting.

No comments: